FIND YOUR JOB!
Whether it's your first, next or better job, we can put you to work. We offer excellent benefits and positions to fit your skills and schedule. Please scroll down to continue with your job search.
What do i do next?
To get started, or to continue your application, you can:
We have immediate openings for:
- Food Service
- Food Service
- Machine Operators
- Green House
- Fork Lift Drivers/Loaders
- Quality Control
- General Warehouse Labor
- Bank Tellers
- Brake Press Operators
- Saw Operators/Grinder Operators
- Call Center Operators
- Banquet Servers
- Customer Service Representatives
upcoming job fairs
GET Benefits YOU DESERVE
Working as an associate for Specialized Staffing Solutions ensures access to some of the industry’s best benefits. These include medical, dental, vision and a 401(k) plan where you are vested from day one. We also have one of the strongest employee-recognition programs around, including the popular Employee of the Month program which awards a cash bonus. Specialized Staffing associates even have the opportunity to be entered in an end-of-year drawing to win a brand-new car!
Here are more employee benefits to eligible associates:
- One week paid vacation
- Up to six paid holidays per year
- Short term disability converge for self if disabled for short period of time
- Term life insurance, $20,000 with accidental death reimbursement
- Prescription discount card for prescriptions at most major drug stores
- Discount eyewear and additional services
- Pre-tax deduction plan
- Direct deposit program for quick, easy, reliable access to wages
- Referral program – cash for helping to recruit talent
- Available Ride Sharing Program
GET TRAINING TO SUCCEED
We offer the latest web based technology in skills testing through Prove-It!®. We test you for clerical and office skills as well as office proficiency. We may, depending on the client’s needs, evaluate your proficiency of Microsoft Office and other commonly used computer systems to ensure your success
Specialized Staffing recognizes that maintaining your longevity on a job is vital to your professional success, so we provide on-going 24-hour a day, seven-days-a week support once you are on the job.
These may help you prepare for your interview or deal with challenges in your life.
We offer these for your information only and should not be considered endorsed practices and/or services.